- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pineapple, cut in chunks
- 1/2 red pepper, cut in thin slices
- ¼ cup corn
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. blackening seasoning
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a bowl, mix the large shrimp with the blackening seasoning. Make sure the shrimp is thoroughly coated.
- In a pan, heat butter and sauté shrimp on a medium heat. Cook about 4 minutes on each side. Then take off heat and set the shrimp aside on a paper towel to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, corn, red pepper, pineapple and lime juice; finally add the shrimp on top, garnish with cilantro and serve.
PREP TIME: 20 min
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
SERVINGS: 2 approx.