- 1 pound vermicelli
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 1/2 cups sliced green onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- Sesame seeds
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink; remove and set aside. Add onion and garlic to the pan. Make a well in the center of the onion mixture; add egg. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until egg is completely set. Add the coleslaw mix, green onions, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, chili garlic sauce and peanuts; heat through.
3. Return shrimp to the pan and heat through. Drain noodles; toss with shrimp mixture. Garnish with cilantro.
PREP TIME: 15 min
TOTAL TIME: 20 min